Oxford Islamic studies online [electronic resource].
- [New York] : Oxford University Press, c2007-
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Islamic studies online
- "A growing collection of content, including more than 3,000 reference articles and chapters by leading scholars and specialists in their fields, and much more. Qur'anic studies resources, including two Oxford World's Classics translations of the Qur'an, linked to the first online version of A Concordance of the Qur'an by Hanna Kassis. Primary source documents with editorial introductions. Timelines covering major events in the Islamic world and corresponding events in general world history for context. Images provide useful visual perspectives on Islam. Users can refine the rich array of content to search and browse by era, topic, and geographic region, filter to view a specific type of content, and make use of a variety of search forms to set criteria for locating biographical entries, bibliographic references, primary sources, terms in the Qur'an and Concordance, and much more."
- "Oxford Islamic Studies Online includes regularly updated features and a program designed to add a substantial amount of new content to the site."
- Editore-in-chief, John L. Esposito.
- Title from home page (viewed Nov. 14, 2007)
- Access restricted to licensed institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Work
- Kassis, Hanna E. Concordance of the Qur'an.
- Qurʼan. English
- Oxford world's classics (Oxford University Press)