The making of modern law. Trials, 1600-1926 [electronic resource].
- [Farmington Hills, Mich.] : Thomson Gale, 200?-
- Thomson Gale (Firm)
- Based on holdings of the law libraries of Harvard and Yale, and the Library of the Bar of the City of New York as well as some from the British Library. Collections include not only published trial transcripts, but also popular printed accounts of sensational trials for murder, adultery and other scandalous crimes. Access also to unofficially published accounts of trials, as well as briefs, arguments and other trial documents where these were printed as separate publications.
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000?
- Description based on contents viewed Dec. 10, 2007; title from Web page.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.