International relations : the key concepts
- Martin Griffiths, Terry O'Callaghan and Steven C. Roach.
- 2nd ed.
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2008.
- Physical description
- xvi, 407 p. ; 22 cm.
- Routledge key guides.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 369-399) and index.
- Preface Acknowledgements List of Key Concepts Key Concepts Appendix: international relations web sites Bibliography Name Index Subject Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780415774369 20160527
- Publisher's Summary
- Featuring over twenty new entries, "International Relations: The Key Concepts", now in its second edition, is the essential guide for anyone interested in international affairs. Comprehensive and up-to-date, it introduces the most important themes in international relations in the post 9/11 era. Key areas cover international criminal law, human rights, the developing world (the Arab League, African Union), globalization and strategic studies. New entries include: The English School; The Digital Divide; The War on Terror; The Bush Doctrine; The International Criminal Court Legitimacy; Global warming; Unilateralism; and The Organization of Petroleum-Exporting Countries (OPEC). Featuring suggestions for further reading as well as a unique guide to web sites on international relations, this accessible guide is an invaluable aid to an understanding of this expanding field and is ideal for the student and non-specialist alike.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780415774369 20160527
- Publication date
- Routledge key guides
- "First published 2002 by Routledge"--T.p. verso.
- 9780415774376 (pbk.)
- 0415774373 (pbk.)
- 9780415774369 (hbk.)
- 0415774365 (hbk.)
- 9780203934081 (ebook)
- 0203934083 (ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: