Sedimentology and paleogeographic significance of six fluvial sandstone bodies in the Maroon Formation, Eagle Basin, northwest Colorado
- by Samuel Y. Johnson. Sedimentology of an eolian sandstone from the Middle Pennsylvanian Eagle Valley Evaporite, Eagle Basin, northwest Colorado / by Christopher J. Schenk. Burial reconstruction of the Early and Middle Pennsylvanian Belden Formation, Gilman area, Eagle Basin, northwest Colorado / by Vito F. Nuccio and Christopher J. Schenk.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1987.
- Physical description
- vi, 36 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ch. A-C.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin 1787-A-C.
Browse related items
Start at call number: