19th century UK periodicals [electronic resource].
- [S.l.] : Gale Group
- Gale Group.
- This database contains 2.1 million pages of periodicals published in Great Britain from 1800-1900. It includes publications on women, children, leisure and sport, and humor, and the British Empire.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Nineteenth century United Kingdom periodicals
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2007.
- Title from masthead on database home page (viewed Dec. 3, 2007).
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.