Geologic map of the Bickmore Canyon quadrangle, Monterey and San Benito counties, California
- by Thomas W. Dibblee, Jr. ; edited by John A. Minch.
- Santa Barbara, Calif. : Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, c2007.
- Physical description
- 1 map : col. ; 58 x 47 cm., on sheet 81 x 71 cm., folded to 24 x 27 cm.
- Dibblee Geology Center map ; no. DF-320.
Also available at
At the library
Item belongs to a collection
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Includes "pertinent references", most recent 1999.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title in upper margin: Bickmore Canyon map
- Title in right and left margins: Geology Bickmore Canyon quadrangle
- Map Data
- Scale 1:24,000 (W 121°15ʹ00ʺ--W 121°07ʹ30ʺ/N 36°37ʹ30ʺ--N 36°30ʹ00ʺ).
- Dibblee Geology Center map ; DF-320
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- "Topographic base map from available USGS 7.5-minute quadrangle Bickmore Canyon, CA 1968; photorevised 1984. DMA 1757 II SW - series V895."
- "First printing, May 2007."
- "Robert L. Countryman honorary map."
- Includes location map, index to adjacent 7.5 minute quadrangles, and index to sources of geology, most recent 1973.
Browse related items
Start at call number: