Goldstein on copyright [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Goldstein on copyright (Online)
- Chicago, IL : CCH Incorporated
- Goldstein, Paul, 1943-
- A comprehensive treatise with detailed analysis of every aspect of copyright law, from registration to licensing to infringement and litigation. Written by Paul Goldstein, Professor of Law at Stanford University and Of Counsel to Morrison & Foerster. Includes explanations of applicable copyright law to the music, publishing, motion picture, commercial art, and software industries. Also covers international copyright law, as well as the intersection of copyright law with bankruptcy, antitrust law, and Lanham Act doctrines that fill in the gaps in traditional copyright protection.
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2005.
- Description based upon: 7/07 ; title from contents (viewed on Dec. 30, 2007).
- Available to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Also available in print.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Items
- Part of the CCH Internet research network.
- Included Work
- Goldstein on copyright. Index and tables.
Browse related items
Start at call number: