Science for girls : successful classroom strategies
- Susan Gibbs Goetz.
- Lanham, Md. : Scarecrow Press, 2007.
- Physical description
- v, 121 p. ; 28 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|Q181 .G466 2007||Unknown|
- Goetz, Susan Gibbs, 1945-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 117-119).
- Publisher's Summary
- "Science for Girls: Successful Classroom Strategies" looks at how girls learn from the time they are born, taking the reader through both the informal and formal education process. While the focus is on science education, the reader will read about current research in the area of female learning styles in general.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780810853676 20160528
- Publication date
- 9780810853676 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0810853671 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: