MATLAB : an introduction with applications
- Amos Gilat.
- 3rd ed.
- Hoboken, NJ : Wiley, c2008.
- Physical description
- x, 374 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Math & Statistics Library
|QA297 .G48 2008||Unknown|
- Gilat, Amos.
- 1. Starting with MATLAB 2. Creating Arrays 3. Mathematical Operations with Arrays 4. Script Files 5. Two Dimensional Plots 6. Functions and Function Files 7. Programming in MATLAB 8. Polynomials, Curve Fitting, A Interpolation 9. Three Dimensional Plots 10. Applications in Numerical Analysis 11. Symbolic Math.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470108772 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- Designed for the newest version of the popular MATLAB software program, "MATLAB: An Introduction with Applications, 3/e" requires no previous knowledge of computer programming. The first chapter describes basic features of the program and shows how to use it in simple arithmetic operations with scalars. The next two chapters focus on the topic of arrays (the basis of MATLAB), while the remaining text covers a wide range of other applications. Computer screens, tutorials, samples, and homework questions in math, science, and engineering, provide the student with the practical hands-on experience needed for total proficiency.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780470108772 20160528
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
Table of contents only
- Publication date
- Includes index.
- 9780470108772 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- 0470108770 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: