Pandects of the notaries [microform].
- Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, [1950-1960]
- Physical description
- 109 microfilm reels : positive ; 35 mm.
- Cartularies by various notaries arranged by individual author, with excerpts from various volumes.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Pandette dei notai
- Pandetta dei notari
- Microfilm made by Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 1950-60, from manuscript originals dating from 1154-1313 in the State Archive in Genoa. Prepared for microfilming by the National Archives Administration of Italy under the direction of Robert L. Reynolds and others.
- Analyses of cartularies prepared by: Domenico Giofrè (1-30), Domenico Piscioneri (31-60), Clelia Vistoso-Jona (61-90), Giorgio Costamagna (91-119), and Giuseppe Arsento (120-150).
- Finding Aid
- "Working aids for use of films ... made in 1950-51." Includes index, analyses of the first 150 vols. of cartularies, and samples of hands of notaries. 1 reel.
Browse related items
Start at call number: