Complete A-Z media & film studies handbook
- London : Hodder Arnold, 2007.
- Physical description
- x, 292 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Complete A-Z handbooks.
- Clark, Vivienne.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 292).
- Publisher's Summary
- FROM DAY ONE ...TO THE NIGHT BEFORE YOUR EXAMS This brand new A-Z Handbook explains all the key terms in Advanced Level Media and Film Studies. Each entry begins with a clear definition and is followed by explanation and/or worked examples. The more important the term, the more detailed the entry. The A-Z format makes it exceptionally easy to use. The Complete A-Z Media Film Studies Handbook has been written to familiarise you with the language of Media and Film Studies. It is useful from the first day of studying Media and/or Film Studies right through to the night before your exams. The Handbook is invaluable for students of all AS and A2 level courses and will also be invaluable to University students. For new students -- Media and Film ideas, terms and concepts are explained clearly During the course -- the fuller explanation of more important or challenging concepts helps in tackling homework or coursework assignments For exam revision - detailed revision lists are provided to help focus your efforts, plus exam advice from a leading examiner Additional features include: *A-grade revision list *revision tips *useful websites *revision lists specific to each major examining board.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Vivienne Clark ... [et al.].
- Title Variation
- Media & film studies handbook
- Media and film studies handbook
- Complete A-Z handbooks
- 9780340872659 (pbk.)
- 0340872659 (pbk.)