The standard model and beyond : proceedings of the 2nd International Summer School in High Energy Physics, Muğla, 25-30 September 2006
- T. Aliev, N.K. Pak, M. Serin (eds.).
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2008.
- Physical description
- vi, 196 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Springer proceedings in physics ; v. 118.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction to Chiral Perturbation Theory.- Introduction to Higgs Sector: Theory and Phenomenology.- Heavy Flavor and B Physcis.- Violation: Experimental Results in B Decays.- Worldline Formalism and It's Application to AdS/CFT Correspondence.- Course on Grand Unification.- Neutrino Physics and Astrophysics: Highlights.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540736202 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume collects the edited tutorial lectures given at The Second International Summer School in High Energy Physics in Mgla, Turkey, in September 2006 - an annual event with international participation and a special focus on work done in the regions of central Asia. With emphasis on the standard model and beyond, lectures were devoted to presenting an introduction and update to many of the relevant topics, such as chiral perturbation theory, the Higgs mechanism, heavy flavour and b physics, CP violation, the AdS/CFT correspondence, ideas on grand unification and neutrino physics and astrophysics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540736202 20160528
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- 2nd International Summer School in High Energy Physics
- Second International Summer School in High Energy Physics
- International Summer School in High Energy Physics
- Springer proceedings in physics, 0930-8989 ; v. 118
- Also available on the World Wide Web.
Browse related items
Start at call number: