My pet [sound recording] : fox-trot
- Yellen ; Ager. Get out and get under the moon : fox-trot / Shay.
- Uniform Title
- My pet
- Hayes, Middlesex, England : His Master's Voice : The Gramophone Co. Ltd., [1928?]
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
Note: Original record sleeve lacking
- Publication date
- His Master's Voice: B 5504; A43662 (matrix), A43699 (matrix); 8-580, 8-585 (additional nos. engraved on disc).
- For dance orchestra with vocal refrains.
- Paul Whiteman and His Orchestra (1st work) ; Nat Shilkret and His Orchestra (2nd work) ; unidentified vocalists.
- Recorded in New York, on Apr. 22, 1928 (1st work), and May 3, 1928 (2nd work)--Cf. Lord, T. Jazz discography, 2004
- Included Work
- Get out and get under the moon.
- Publisher Number
- B 5504 His Master's Voice
- 8-580 His Master's Voice
- 8-585 His Master's Voice
- A43662 His Master's Voice
- A43699 His Master's Voice