Watch your step
- Fred Rinne, Dana Smith, Scott Williams.
- San Francisco, Calif. : [s.n.], 2007.
- Physical description
-  p. : all col. ill. ; 49 cm.
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
Locked stacks (Large): Ask at circulation desk
|N7433.4 .R55 W38 2007 F||In-library use|
- Publication date
- "Fred Rinne: text and binding; Dana Smith: photography and design; Scott Williams: stencil and setting. Digitally printed on Entrada Rag paper"--Colophon.
- Edition of 10. Numbered, signed by the artists in pencil.
- "Made with ... Epson acrylic archival inks. ... The book is hand-bound with hard painted covers, ink jet printed and painted."--Vendor's announcement.
- Boards brightly painted with psychedelic designs; front board decorated with portrait of Josef Stalin.
- Pages are 44 cm. Binding is 49 cm.
- "Artists proof" handwritten in pencil on last page.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: