Challenging students to learn : how to use effective leadership and motivation tactics
- Tomal, Daniel R.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, 2007.
- Physical description
- xv, 207 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
LB1065 .T595 2007
- Unknown LB1065 .T595 2007
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 195-201) and index.
- Leading students
- Motivating students
- Motivation and incentive systems
- Communicating with students
- Motivating by negotiations
- Motivating by teacher countertactics
- Special motivational situations
- 101 ways to motivate students
- Teacher motivation styles inventory
- Personality style inventory
- 50 statements to motivate students
- Teacher class management survey
- Student motivation survey
- Stress and motivation survey
- Leadership stress assessment
- 101 motivational strategies summary.
- Publisher's Summary
- "Challenging Students to Learn" is an inspirational guide for educators that offers practical principles and strategies for leading and motivating students. The strategies described in this book are based upon years of study, research, and in-service training programs on leadership and motivation that can be used by educators at all levels - elementary, secondary, and university.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Daniel R. Tomal.
- 9781578865918 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 9781578865925 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1578865913 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1578865921 (pbk. : alk. paper)