Tools and tips for using ELT materials : a guide for teachers
- Ruth Epstein and Mary Ormiston.
- Ann Arbor, [Mich.] : University of Michigan Press, c2007.
- Physical description
- xii, 204 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PE1128 .A2 E67 2007||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 198-204).
- Publisher's Summary
- This book provides effective and innovative ideas for busy teachers. A vibrant ESL classroom depends on good materials used in creative and resourceful ways. This resource aims to help instructors choose the most effective, appropriate, and flexible materials for their students and their programs. It addresses basic considerations in selecting and designing materials for classroom use. A variety of information is provided on how to use written texts from different genres (including teacher- and student-created texts), teacher-created resources, audio-visual aids, computers and the Internet, and how to provide community and service learning.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780472032037 20160528
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Tools and tips for using English language teaching materials
- "A Michigan teacher resource"--Cover.
- 9780472032037 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0472032038 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: