Assessment of problem solving using simulations
- New York : Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, c2008.
- Physical description
- ix, 346 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
LB1028.3 .A769 2008
- Unknown LB1028.3 .A769 2008
- Baker, Eva L.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume explores the application of computer simulation technology to measurement issues in education - especially as it pertains to problem based learning. Whereas most assessments related to problem solving are based on expensive and time consuming measures (i.e., think-aloud protocols or performance assessments that require extensive human rater scoring), this book relies on computerization of the major portion of the administration, scoring, and reporting of problem-solving assessments. It is appropriate for researchers, instructors and graduate students in educational assessment, educational technology, and educational psychology.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Eva Baker ... [et al.].
- 9780805862935 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 0805862935 (hbk. : alk. paper)