Papers of George Washington [electronic resource].
- Charlottesville, Va. : The Papers, 1995.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- 1. 1748-August 1755
- 2. August 1755-April 1756
- 3. April-November 1756
- November 1756-October 1757
- 5. October 1757-September 1758
- 6. September 1758-December 1760
- 7. January 1761-June 1767
- 8. June 1767-December 177
- 9. January 1772-March 1774
- 10. March 1774-June 1775.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Letters written to Washington as well as letters and documents written by him will be published in the complete edition that consists of approximately 85 volumes.
- Contains excerpts from Washington's letters, as well as maps, images, and exhibit catalogs relating to George Washington.
- Included Work
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 Diaries.
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 Journal of the proceedings of the President, 1793-1797.
- Washington, George, 1732-1799.
- Presidents > United States > Correspondence.
- Manuscripts > United States > Bibliography.
- United States > History > Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- United States > History > Revolution, 1775-1783.
- United States > History > 1783-1815.
- United States > Politics and government > To 1775.
- United States > Politics and government > 1775-1783.
- United States > Politics and government > 1783-1809.
- Database topics
- American History
- Publication date
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Title from home page screen as viewed May 26, 2000.
- "The Papers of George Washington was established in 1969 at the University of Virginia, under the joint auspices of the University and the Mount Vernon Ladies' Association of the Union."--Home page screen.
- Consists of HTML documents relating to the Papers of George Washington editorial project at the University of Virginia.
- File/Data Type
- Mode of access: Internet.
- 0813909120 (v. 1)
- 9780813909127 (v. 1)
- 0813915503 (v. 10)
- 9780813915500 (v. 10)