- edited by Leroy S. Rouner.
- Notre Dame, Ind. : University of Notre Dame Press, c1990.
- Physical description
- xvii, 216 p. ; 24 cm.
- Boston University studies in philosophy and religion ; v. 11
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
|BT736.4 .C42 1990||Available|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|BT736.4 .C42 1990||In-library use|
- Rouner, Leroy S.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Just war, perpetual peace and the nation-state, John J.Gilligan, et al-- Christian conceptions of peace, Trutz Rendtorff, et al-- Hindu and Buddhist views of peace, Gerald J.Larson, et al-- making peace - prophecy, protest and poetry, Daniel Berrigan S.J. and Denise Levertov.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Coming in the wake of momentous changes in Eastern Europe, the Soviet Union, Germany and the movement for democracy in China, "Celebrating Peace" presents original essays by thinkers and writers to provide reflections on peace that go beyond current events and point towards extending and building peace. This volume intends not only to celebrate peace but to contribute to an understanding of it through philosophical, theological and literary explorations.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 0268007799 : $29.95
Browse related items
Start at call number: