Stanford Historical Society, Historic Houses IV research and production materials, 2005-2007
- Physical description
- 2 linear feet
- 15 architectural drawings : photocopies.
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC0875 875 BOX 3||In-library use|
|SC0875 BOX 2||In-library use|
|SC0875 FLAT BOX 4||In-library use|
|SC0875 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Stanford Historical Society.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- Collection pertains to the 2007 publication HISTORIC HOUSES IV: EARLY RESIDENTIAL COMMUNITIES OF THE LOWER SAN JUAN DISTRICT, STANFORD UNIVERSITY and includes source materials (photocopied clippings, press releases, articles, and architectural drawings, and internet printouts), art work, and drafts of text.
- Gift of the Stanford Historical Society, 2007.
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Unpublished guide available.
- Related Work
- Historic houses IV: early residential communities of the Lower San Juan district, Stanford University.
Browse related items
Start at call number: