Reagent chemicals : specifications and procedures
- ACS Committee on Analytical Reagents.
- 10th ed., 100th anniversary ed.
- Washington, DC : American Chemical Society ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2006.
- Physical description
- x, 806 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QD77 .A54 2006||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- American Chemical Society.
- American Chemical Society. Committee on Analytical Reagents.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 770-775) and indexes.
- Publisher's Summary
- The American Chemical Society Committee on Analytical Reagents is the only organization in the world that sets requirements and develops validated methods for determining the purity of analytical reagents. For the first time, "Reagent Chemicals, 10th Edition" includes general physical properties and analytical uses for all reagent chemicals, nearly 500 chemicals. Thirty-two new reagents and three new classes of standard grade reference materials are introduced in this edition. In addition, the use of Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS), which is recognized as the most powerful and flexible trace element technique, is now accepted as an analytical method in the tenth edition. Other improvements include a CAS number index, a separate index for standard grade reference materials, updated atomic weights, frequently used mathematical equations, complete assay calculations with titer values, a tutorial on how to read a monograph, and detailed tables of contents introducing each section.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780841239456 20160528
- Supplemental links
- Chemical tests and reagents.
- Publication date
- "American Chemical Society specifications, official from January 1, 2006."
- 0841239452 (alk. paper)
- 9780841239456 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: