Innovative approaches to education for sustainable development
- Walter Leal Filho/Mario Salomone (eds.).
- Frankfurt am Main ; New York : Peter Lang, c2006.
- Physical description
- 282 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Umweltbildung, Umweltkommunikation und Nachhaltigkeit ; Bd. 25.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|GE70 .I566 2006||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publisher's Summary
- The present book is a compilation of some of the key note speeches and papers delivered at the Third World Environmental Education Congress - 3rd WEEC (Turin, Italy, 3-6 October 2005). It includes a number of the contributions in various subjects discussed at the Congress, whose lead theme was Educational paths towards Sustainability. This book documents the wide range of topics in the field of environmental education discussed at the event, with a special emphasis to the scientific, educational and participatory aspects presented at the Congress and considers how they are linked with sustainable development. The Third World Environmental Education Congress was a further, positive step forward towards the cause of promoting environmental education across the world. The experiences gathered and documented in this book, which is a concrete contribution towards the UN Decade of Education for Sustainable Development, want to raise further interest and catalyse further projects and initiatives all over the world.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780820499192 20160527
- Publication date
- Environmental education, communication and sustainability ; v. 25
- "The present book is a compilation of some of the key note speeches and papers delivered at the 3rd World Environmental Education Congress ... [held in] Torino, Italy, 2-6 October 2005"--Pref.
- 0820499196 (hbk. : US)
- 9780820499192 (hbk. : US)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: