The terror presidency : law and judgment inside the Bush administration
- Jack Goldsmith.
- New York : W.W. Norton, c2007.
- Physical description
- 256 p. ; 25 cm.
- Goldsmith, Jack L.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The new job
- The Commander in Chief ensnared by law
- Fear and OLC
- When lawyers make terrorism policy
- Torture and the dilemmas of presidential lawyering
- The terror presidency.
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
- United States. Department of Justice. Office of Legal Counsel.
- War and emergency powers > United States.
- Rule of law > United States.
- Misconduct in office > United States.
- Executive power > United States.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009
- Human rights > United States.
- Publication date
- 9780393065503 (hardcover)
- 0393065502 (hardcover)
Browse related items
Start at call number: