- Washington, DC : American Chemical Society
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Library has: v.1(2007)-
|TA418.9 .N35 A37 V.3:NO.9-12 2009||Available|
|TA418.9 .N35 A37 V.3:NO.5-8 2009||Available|
|TA418.9 .N35 A37 V.3:NO.1-4 2009||Available|
|TA418.9 .N35 A37 V.2:NO.9-12 2008||Available|
|TA418.9 .N35 A37 V.2:NO.5-8 2008||Available|
|TA418.9 .N35 A37 V.2:NO.1-4 2008||Available|
|TA418.9 .N35 A37 V.1:NO.1 2007||Available|
- American Chemical Society.
- "ACS Nano is an international forum for comprehensive articles on synthesis, assembly, characterization, theory, and simulation of nanostructures, nanobiotechnology, nanofabrication, methods and tools for nanoscience and nanotechnology, and self- and directed-assembly. The journal serves researchers at the interfaces of chemistry, biology, materials science, physics, and engineering"--Publisher's Web site.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- American Chemical Society nano
- Vol/date range
- Began with: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 2007).
- Description based on first issue; title from cover.
- Also issued online.
- Available in another form
- Online version: ACS nano (Online) ( 1936-086X )
- Key Title
- ACS nano
Browse related items
Start at call number: