What workers say : employee voice in the Anglo-American workplace
- edited by Richard B. Freeman, Peter Boxall, and Peter Haynes.
- Ithaca, N.Y. : ILR Press, 2007.
- Physical description
- viii, 244 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -236) and index.
- Can the United States clear the market for representation and participation? / Richard B. Freeman
- Say what? : employee voice in Canada / Michele Campolieti, Rafael Gomez, and Morley Gunderson
- What voice do British workers want? / Alex Bryson and Richard B. Freeman
- Employee voice in the Irish workplace : status and prospect / John Geary
- Australian workers : finding their voice? / Julian Teicher ... [et al.]
- Employee voice and voicelessness in New Zealand / Peter Boxall, Peter Haynes, and Keith Macky
- Employee voice in the Anglo-American world : what does it mean for unions? / David Peetz and Ann Frost
- Why should employers bother with worker voice? / John Purcell and Konstantinos Georgiadis
- What should governments do? / Thomas A. Kochan.
- Publication date
- 9780801444456 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780801472817 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0801444454 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0801472814 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: