INIS database [electronic resource].
- [Vienna, Austria : International Atomic Energy Agency]
- "The International Nuclear Information System (INIS) is the leading information source for scientific and technical literature published worldwide on the peaceful applications of nuclear science and technology. INIS maintains a bibliographic database, entitled INIS Database, which currently contains over 2.8 million references with English abstracts from 1970 to the present. The Database is updated weekly."--Email from INIS.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title on HTML header and home page: INIS online database
- Title on tab: : INIS DB
- Updated weekly
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1997?
- Title from breadcrumb on home page (viewed July 28, 2004).
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- Also available in CD-ROM version.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Items
- A continuation of the print version: INIS atomindex.