Minutes of oral evidence
- London, H.M. Stationery Office 
- Physical description
- 3 v.
- Cmnd ; 1812
- Corporate Author
- Great Britain. Royal Commission on the Press 1947-1949
- v. 1 Individuals, associations, etc., newspaper and periodical proprietors.--
- v. 2. Trades unions and associations, wholesale and retail distribution companies and associations, paper manufactures and import agents, advertising agents and Institute of Practitioners in Advertising--
- v. 3. National Union of Printing, Bookbinding and Paper Workers; Scannews (London) ltd., the Right Honourable Lord Beaverbrook, Mr. N. Kaldor and Mr. R.R. Neild."
- Publication date
- [Gt. Brit. Parliament. Papers by command] Cmnd. 1812
Browse related items
Start at call number: