Cherokee phoenix, advent of a newspaper : the print shop of the Cherokee Nation 1828-1834, with a chronology
- Frank Brannon.
- Tuscaloosa, Ala. : SpeakEasy Press, 2005.
- Physical description
- xix, 105 p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Brannon, Frank.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 93-102).
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Print shop of the Cherokee Nation 1828-1834, with a chronology
- Text was letter-pressed on handmade-cotton paper and hand bound. Seventy-four copies were bound using muslin for the spine, and sides of handmade paper. The seventy-four books contain full-size reproductions of the hand impressions made of excavated New Echota type.