Original drawings for Ernesto Galarza's CHOGORROM, c. 1972
- Physical description
- 26 ink and watercolor drawings.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MSS PRINTS 0290||In-library use|
- Organization & arrangement
- Arranged by page order as they would appear in the book.
- Attached to each drawing is a carbon of the text being illustrated, together with a pencil description of what should be portrayed.
- Mexican American art.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Gift of the estate of the Mae Galarza trust, 2005. Accession 2005-380.
- Vincent P. Rascón was raised and attended college in El Paso, Texas. He has permanent collections at various museums, and taught art classes for 25 years at the College of San Mateo (California). Now retired, he lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and Atzompa, Oaxaca. He continues to produce etchings and paintings.
Browse related items
Start at call number: