Hawley's condensed chemical dictionary
- 15th ed. / Richard J. Lewis, Sr.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Interscience, c2007.
- Physical description
- xiii, 1379 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
QD5 .C74 2007
- In-library use QD5 .C74 2007
- Condensed Chemical Dictionary
- Appendix I: Origin of some chemical terms
- Appendix II: Highlights in the history of chemistry
- Appendix III: Manufacturers of trademarked products (Alphabetical list)
- Publisher's Summary
- "Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary, 15th Edition" is a compilation of technical data and descriptive information covering thousands of chemicals and chemical phenomena, trade name products, processes, reactions, products, and related terminology. Organized to meet the needs of those who have only minutes to devote to any given substance or topic, the 15th Edition updates and expands the coverage from the previous edition.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Condensed chemical dictionary
- Previous ed.: 2002.
- 9780470124826 (hbk.)
- 0470124822 (hbk.)