British temperance movement collection
- Physical description
- ca. 1200 items
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Note: Do not page without selecting individual titles. See PAGING NOTE and click on "Guide to the Collection", under SUPPLEMENTAL LINKS.
- Supplemental links
- Guide to the collection
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Drink and the Victorians : a history of the British temperance movement.
- Temperance collection of books, pamphlets, journals and periodicals
- PAGING NOTE: Books are cataloged individually, can be browsed below, and should be paged individually. Pamphlets, journals, and periodicals are paged using the collection call number (71 03051) along with their item number in the Guide to the Collection, found under SUPPLEMENTAL LINKS, above. This guide also contains the book titles.
- Overall the collection consists of 845 pamphlets, 110 journals and periodicals, and 325 books.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Related Work
- Temperance collection.
Browse related items
Start at call number: