Horizontal sketch from Tallac Peak, Cal. [electronic resource] : occupied Oct. 14, 1876 by Party No. 2, Cal. Section
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [1:63,360]. 1 in. to 1 mile (approx.) (W 120.220°--W 120.056°/N 38.980°--N 38.830°).
- Relief shown by form lines.
- "Inst. No. 160, Würdemann," "Mountain stations. Form 1. (Horizontal sketch)"
- Oriented with north toward right.
- Accompanied by topographical view "Mountain stations. Form 2. (Horizon sketch)"
- Scanned raster images of original: 1 map ; 18 x 23 cm.
- Original in the David Rumsey Collection; scanned by Cartography Associates.
- Covers Tallac Peak, Devils Basin, Fallen Leaf Lake, Cascade Lake, Lake Gilmore, Emerald Bay, parts of Lake Tahoe, Echo Lake and surroundings.
- Report upon United States Geographical Surveys West of the One Hundredth Meridian. Washington [D.C.] : G.P.O., 1875-1889. v. 1, pl. [XXV-XXVI]