Dynamic planet : Mercury in the context of its environment
- Pamela Elizabeth Clark.
- New York : Springer, c2007.
- Physical description
- xv, 219 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Clark, Pamela Elizabeth.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contents.- Dedication.- Preface.- Mercury From A Systems Perspective.- Past and Planned Missions to Mercury.- Mercury's Interior.- Mercury's Surface.- Mercury's Exosphere.- Mercury's Magnetosphere.- The Future of Mercury Exploration.- Index.- List of Tables.- List of Figures.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780387482101 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- This is an inter-disciplinary book covering a range of disciplines written to illustrate the nature and dynamic interactions of Mercury with its environment and thus to be accessible ( by minimizing discipline-specific jargon) to engineers and scientists as well as those planning to be engineers and scientists at the upper level college student or 'educated layman' level or above.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780387482101 20160528
- Mercury (Planet)
- Publication date
- 9780387482101 (hbk.)
- 0387482105 (hbk.)
- 9780387482149 (e-ISBN)
- 0387482148 (e-ISBN)
Browse related items
Start at call number: