MyiLibrary [electronic resource].
- Ringwood, Hampshire : Coutts Information Services, 2005-
- Coutts Information Services.
- MyiLibrary, distributed through Coutts Information Services is an electronic platform which gives users desktop access to some of the most topical and current electronic content available today. MyiLibrary has partnered with many of the main United Nations agencies to bring their content together in an aggregated database. Agencies include the World Health Organisation, World Bank and IAEA. Content is also available from publishers such as Kluwer, Springer Verlag, Taylor & Francis and Wiley. The MyiLibrary platform allows multiple concurrent access and copy, paste and print facilities.
- Beginning date
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.