Rita Sanchez papers, 1951-2005
- Physical description
- 3.5 linear feet (5 boxes)
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC0768 ACCN 2005-250 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|SC0768 ACCN 2005-250 CARTON 2||In-library use|
|SC0768 ACCN 2005-250 CARTON 3||In-library use|
|SC0768 ACCN 2005-250 CARTON 4||In-library use|
|SC0768 ACCN 2013-012 CARTON 1||In-library use|
- Sanchez, Rita.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Papers pertain to her education at Stanford University, her teaching career at San Diego Mesa College, her interest in Chicano/Chicana artists and activists and Chicano history, and her own writings. Included are class papers, articles, correspondence, publications, audio and videotapes, journals, photographs, and other materials.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use.
- Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Gift of Rita Sanchez, 2005; 2013.
- Professor of English and Chicano Studies at San Diego Mesa College, Rita Sanchez earned three degrees at Stanford: her bachelor's (1972) and master's (1974) in English and a master's in education in 1973.
Browse related items
Start at call number: