Latino literature [electronic resource]
- [Alexandria, Va.] : Alexander Street Press, c2004-
- World literature series.
- Alexander Street Press.
- Latino Literature (LALI) contains drama, prose and poetry by Chicano, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican and other Latin writers working in the United States. When complete this database will include 100,000 pages of fiction and poetry and 450 plays. The vast majority of the materials are from the Chicano Renaissance to the present. About 30% of the database is previously unpublished or rare materials.
- Mexican American literature (Spanish) > Databases.
- American literature > Mexican American authors > Databases.
- Hispanic American literature (Spanish) > Databases.
- Latin American literature > Databases.
- Spanish American literature > Databases.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2004?
- World literature series,
- Title from home page (viewed June 27, 2007).
- Subscription required for access.
- File/Data Type
- Text, graphics, and search engine.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Internet connectivity, World Wide Web browser.