Dumfries and Galloway family history society newsletter, 1988-2007
- Physical description
- .5 linear ft. (1 manuscript box)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M1573 BOX 1||In-library use|
- Organization & arrangement
- By date.
- A full run of newsletters is accompanied by a register of members' interests, and a booklet of census records of 1841 by surname in the parish of Anwoth. Also included is a CD with photos of towns, villages, churches, graveyards, war memorials, stained glass, and scenes from the hills, nd.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Gift of W. B. Carnochan, 2007. Accession 2007-121.
- The society started in 1987, with the first newsletter appearing in 1988. Articles include population studies, churchyard inscriptions, log books, diaries, journals, photographs, and maps.
Browse related items
Start at call number: