Matrix : jazz record research magazine
- Seddon, Vic. [Australia] : Matrix
- Physical description
- v. : ill. ; 26 cm.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
Library has: no.1(1954:July)-
|ML156.4 .J3 M28 NO.91-108 1971-1975||In-library use|
|ML156.4 .J3 M28 NO.75-90 1968-1970||In-library use|
|ML156.4 .J3 M28 NO.57-74 1965-1967||In-library use|
|ML156.4 .J3 M28 NO.39-56 1962-1964||In-library use|
|ML156.4 .J3 M28 NO.21-38 1959-1961||In-library use|
|ML156.4 .J3 M28 NO.1-20 1954-1958||In-library use|
- Hulme, G. W. George.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Bimonthly (some numbers combined)
- Vol/date range
- Began with: No. 1 (July 1954). Ceased with: Issue no. 107/108 (Dec. 1975).
- No. 20-107/108: "Incorporating The discophile."
- Imprint varies. 1958-July 1971 published: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs., England. Sept. 1971-1975 published: Madeley, Nr. Crewe, Cheshire, England.
- Editor: July 1954-May 1957: Martin John Kennedy; Apr. 1958-Dec. 1975: G.W.G. Hulme.
- Description based on: No. 1 (July 1954); title from cover.
- Latest issue consulted: Issue no. 107/108 (Dec. 1975).
- Includes various supplements.
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- No. 1-50, 1954-1963, in no. 50.
- Discophile Jan. 1959
Browse related items
Start at call number: