History and the constitution : collected essays
- G. Edward White.
- Durham, N.C. : Carolina Academic Press, c2007.
- Physical description
- xi, 503 p. ; 24 cm.
- White, G. Edward.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The historical turn in American constitutional jurisprudence
- The arrival of history in constitutional scholarship
- The constitutional journey of Marbury v. Madison
- Historicizing judicial scrutiny
- History and the reception of international law in America
- The transformation of the constitutional regime of foreign relations : the old regime under stress
- The triumph of executive discretion in the constitutional regime of foreign relations
- A customary international law of torts
- History and the Rehnquist court
- Unpacking the judicial center
- The internal powers of the chief justice : the nineteenth century legacy
- The jurisprudence of the Rehnquist court.
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents only
- Publication date
- 9781594602818 (alk. paper)
- 1594602816 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: