Russian foreign relations and investment law
- William E. Butler.
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2006.
- Physical description
- li, 580 p. ; 26 cm.
- Butler, William Elliott, 1939-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 515-521) and indexes.
- Table of Russian Legislation (Including Subjects of the Russian Federation)-- Table of USSR Legislation-- Table of Judicial Materials-- Table of Treaties of the Russian Federation-- Table of Documents of the Union of Belarus and the Russian Federation-- List of Abbreviations-- LAW AND FOREIGN RELATIONS--
- 1. Towards a Concept of Foreign Relations Law--
- 2. Sources of Russian Sources of Russian Foreign Relations and Investment Law-- FOREIGN ECONOMIC RELATIONS LAW--
- 3. Foreign Trade Law--
- 4. Foreign Investment Law-- LEGAL STATUS OF ALIENS--
- 5. Foreigners and Stateless Persons in Russia--
- 6. Rights of Foreigners--
- 7. Duties and Procedural Rights of Foreigners--
- 8. Foreign Juridical Persons and Entities in Russia--
- 9. Private International Law-- THE STATE AND FOREIGN RELATIONS--
- 10. International Law and the Russian Legal System--
- 11. Territory of the Russian Federation--
- 12. Foreign Personnel Enjoying Special Legal Status-- ANNEXES--
- 1. Federal Law on the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation (25 July 2002, as amended)--
- 2. Federal Law on Foreign Investments in the Russian Federation (9 July 1999, as amended)--
- 3. Federal Law on Investment Activity in the Russian Federation Effectuated in the Form of Capital Investments (25 February 1999, as amended)--
- 4. Federal Law on the Fundamental Principles of State Regulation of Foreign Trade Activity (8 December 2003, as amended)--
- 5. Table of Russian Double Taxation Treaties, Conventions, and Agreements--
- 6. Table of Foreign Investment Protection Treaties and Agreements--
- 7. Table of Conventions of the International Labout Organisation Ratified by the Russian Federation-- BIBLIOGRAPHY.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Russian Foreign Relations and Investment Law is the fourth volume in OUP's Russian law mini-series and is the first comprehensive study of Russian foreign relations law which examines the legal rights of, and limitations on, foreigners in Russia. Increasing investment in Russia makes this an ideal time to publish a further volume with the focus on this area. With the emphasis placed on the commercial investor, Butler provides a thorough guide from both perspectives of the foreigner trading into Russia and the foreign investor exporting from within Russia. Through twelve logical chapters Butler covers areas such as foreign trade law, foreign investment law, different types of foreigners and thier rights, aspects of employment law, civil law rights and duties, and general principles of international law all within the context of the Russian legal system. This text is a welcome addition to the other titles in series:The Civil Code of the Russian Federation , Russian Company and Commercial Legislation and the second edition of Professor Butler's acclaimed general text Russian Law .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 0199281653 (hbk.)
- 9780199281657 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: