Integrated ring resonators : the compendium
- D.G. Rabus.
- Berlin : Springer, c2007.
- Physical description
- xv, 256 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Springer series in optical sciences v. 127.
- Rabus, D. G. (Dominik G.)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -254) and index.
- 1. Introduction.- 2. Ring Resonators: Theory and Modelling.- 3. Materials and Fabrication Methods.- 4. Building Blocks of Ring Resonator Devices.- 5. Devices.- 6. Whispering Gallery Mode Devices.- 7. Outlook.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540687863 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- The optical filter, which has emerged in the last few years in integrated optics, is resonator based. Ring-resonator filters do not require facets or gratings for optical feedback and are thus particularly suited for monolithic integration with other components. Ring resonators find applications not only in optical networks, but also as sensors. The required passband shape of ring resonator-filters can be custom designed by the use of configurations of various ring coupled resonators. This book describes the current state-of-the-art on these devices with respect to design, fabrication and application.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540687863 20160528
- Publication date
- Springer series in optical sciences, 0342-4111 ; 127
- 9783540687863 (hd.bd.)
- 3540687866 (hd.bd.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: