Geologic map of the Avenal Gap quadrangle, Kings and Kern Counties, California
- by Thomas W. Dibblee, Jr. ; edited by John A. Minch.
- Santa Barbara, CA. : Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, 2006.
- Physical description
- 1 map : col. ; 58 x 48 cm., on sheet 81 x 71 cm., folded to 24 x 27 cm.
- Dibblee Geology Center map ; no. DF-283.
Also available at
At the library
Item belongs to a collection
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Includes "pertinent references."
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title in upper margin: Avenal Gap map
- Title in right and left margins: Geology Avenal Gap quadrangle
- Map Data
- Scale 1:24,000 (W 120⁰00ʹ00ʺ--W 119⁰52ʹ30ʺ/N 35⁰52ʹ30ʺ--N 35⁰45ʹ00ʺ).
- Dibblee Geology Center map ; #DF-283
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- "Topographic base map from available USGS 7.5-minute quadrangle Avenal Gap, CA 1954, Photorevised 1973, AMS 2055 IV SW - Series V895."
- "First printing, November 2006."
- Includes quadrangle location map, index to adjacent 7.5 minute quadrangles, and index to sources of geology.
Browse related items
Start at call number: