Stanford Jazz Orchestra Collection
- Physical description
- 7 half-inch open reel tapes ; 14 videocassettes (ADAT) ; 4 DATs ; 1 compact disc (1 box)
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- The Stanford Jazz Orchestra Collection consists of studio master recordings for two compact disc projects recorded at The Music Annex in Menlo Park, California. The studio changed owners in 2003, and the new owners offered the masters to Stanford. These materials include half-inch reel masters, videocassettes (with ADAT audio), DATs, and notes on studio sessions (take sheets, mix notes, microphone lists, personnel). The resulting compact disc from the first session was also included in the donation.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least two business days in advance of intended use. Contact the Archive for assistance.
- The Stanford Jazz Orchestra Collection was donated to the Stanford Archive of Recorded Sound by Fred Berry in 2003.
Browse related items
Start at call number: