The future of law libraries : selected articles from a symposium on the impact of technology on law libraries and law classrooms of the future, March 10-11, 2005, Amelia Island, Florida
- [Eagan, Minn.] : Thomson/West, c2006.
- Physical description
- 67 p. ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Symposium on the Future of Law Libraries : an introduction / Dan Freehling
- Beyond the boundaries : report of the Special Committee on the Future of Law Libraries / Gail Warren
- Teaching with technology in the 21st-century law school classroom / Paul L. Caron
- The need for ABA/AALS standards for techology infrastructure / Stephen Burnett
- ABA accreditation considerations / Steven M. Barkan
- Collection economics : or, how I learned to stop worrying and love the market / James G. Milles
- Configuration of the law library of the future / Penny A. Hazelton
- Oil and water? : can IT and library staffs work as one? / Marc Eichen.
- Publication date
- "Symposium on the Future of Law Libraries"--P.1.
- Symposium sponsored by: Thomson/West, Florida Coastal School of Law, and the InfiLaw System.
Browse related items
Start at call number: