Ask me no questions
- Marina Budhos.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, c2006.
- Physical description
- 162 p. ; 22 cm.
At the library
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3552 .U3476 A75 2006||Unknown|
- Budhos, Marina Tamar.
- Fourteen-year-old Nadira, her sister, and their parents leave Bangladesh for New York City, but the expiration of their visas and the events of September 11, 2001, bring frustration, sorrow, and terror for the whole family.
- Illegal aliens > Fiction.
- Bangladeshi Americans > Fiction.
- Family life > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
- High schools > Fiction.
- Schools > Fiction.
- Illegal aliens > Juvenile fiction.
- Bangladeshi Americans > Juvenile fiction.
- Families > New York (State) > New York > Juvenile fiction.
- High schools > Juvenile fiction.
- Schools > Juvenile fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) > Juvenile fiction.
- Publication date
- "Ginee Seo Books."
- Ages 10-14.
- A Junior Library Guild selection.
- 1416903518 (hardcover) : $16.95
- 9781416903512 (hardcover)
- 9781416949206 (pbk.)
- 1416949208 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: