Insights. Habitats. Teacher guide
- Education Development Center, Inc.
- Dubuque, Iowa : Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co., c2003.
- Physical description
- 189 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
Library has: 1 v. + "notebook" 1 v.
|Q161.2 .I5921 2003||Unknown|
|Q161.2 .I5921 2003 NOTEBOOK||Unknown|
- Education Development Center.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 177-189).
- The Insights Elementary Science Curriculum
- Introduction to Habitats
- How to get started using an Insights module
- Teaching level
- Time and scheduling
- Organization of each learning experience
- Teaching strategies
- Curricular connections
- Home-school connection
- Teaching-learning framework
- Scientific inquiry framework - Assessment framework
- Class record
- Student profile
- Alignment to the National science education standards
- Conceptual story line
- Summary of learning experience
- Safety rules
- Summary of materials
- Learning experiences
- Science background
- Glossary of scientific terms
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Habitats. Teacher guide
- "An elementary hands-on inquiry science curriculum."
- Accompanied by: Insights. Habitats. Student science notebook. c2004. (34 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.)
- Grades 2-3.
- Included Work
- Insights. Habitats. Student science notebook.
- 0787265330 (teacher's guide)
- 9780787265335 (teacher's guide)
Browse related items
Start at call number: