SciSearch [electronic resource].
- [Los Alamos, New Mexico] : LANL Research Library
- Institute for Scientific Information.
- SciSearch is an international, multidisciplinary index to the literature of science, technology, and biomedicine. Over 4,000 journals representing all scientific disciplines are indexed. The database covers 1900 to the present, and records from January 1991 to the present include abstracts. Cited reference searching is a valuable feature of the database. The database is also known as Science Citation Index Expanded and is also available via ISI Web of Knowledge/Web of Science.
- Beginning date
- Former Title
- SciSearch at LANL <Jan. 5, 1997>
- Updated weekly.
- Database coverage: 1900-
- Title from SciSearch interface (viewed Mar. 12, 2007).
- Access restricted to institutions with a site license.
- Also issued in print as: Science citation index.
- Mode of access: Available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.
- Database issued by: Institute for Scientific Information.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.