Art-kalendarʹ = Art-calendar
- Lenore Linza.
- Russian, English. Russian and English.
- [Moskva : LenoreLinza, c2005].
- Physical description
- 20 leaves : ill. ; 30 cm.
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|N7433.4 .L56 A78 2005 F||In-library use|
- Linza, Linor.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title from cover.
- 12 copies printed.
- Consist of: 20 leaves with text printed on both sides of leaves, loose in canvas portfolio, decorated with foil, black plastic tape and buckles; large and small squares made of white paper, foil and black plastic tape attached to pages by silver and black cordes.
- "Art-kalendar is a matrix of renovated impulses on gregorian basis. With the decline of the significance of public holidays of national cultures and the sublimation of individual eventness of a separate subject there is the necessity of installing the values of astrophysical and psychological categories. Such necessity causes putting the late scientific achievents in different spheres of anthropic activity together into a holiday pack. Complexity of this activity are most obviously reflected in artistic tenseness of present reality. Art-kalendar forms a self-organizing construction of holidays based on a modern design of problems and questions of mankind"--P. 2.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: No. 7.
Browse related items
Start at call number: