Geologic map of the Bear Canyon quadrangle, Monterey County, California
- by Thomas W. Dibblee, Jr. ; edited by John A. Minch.
- Santa Barbara, CA. : Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, c2006.
- Physical description
- 1 map : col. ; 58 x 47 cm., on sheet 81 x 71 cm.
- Dibblee Geology Center map ; no. DF-253.
Also available at
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
|G4362 .L65 C5 S24 .D5 DF-253||Unknown|
Item belongs to a collection
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Includes "pertinent references", most recent 1979.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title in upper margin: Bear Canyon map
- Title in right and left margins: Geology Bear Canyon quadrangle
- Map Data
- Scale 1:24,000 (W 121⁰22ʹ30ʺ--W 121⁰15ʹ00ʺ/N 36⁰07ʹ30ʺ--N 36⁰00ʹ00ʺ).
- Dibblee Geology Center map ; #DF-253
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- "Topographic base map from available USGS 7.5-minute quadrangle Bear Canyon CA 1949. NIMA 1756 III SE, series V895."
- "First printing, August 2006."
- Includes quadrangle location map, index to adjacent 7.5 minute quadrangles, and index to sources of geology.
Browse related items
Start at call number: