Advances in medical engineering
- Thorsten M. Buzug (ed.).
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2007.
- Physical description
- xvii, 476 p.
- Springer proceedings in physics ; v. 114.
- Buzug, Thorsten M., 1963-
- Part I: Medical Imaging.- Part II: Medical Image Processing.- Part III: Computer-Assisted Surgery (MRNV Workshop).- Part IV: Biomechanics.- Part V: Biomedical Optics.- Part VI: Medical Laser Engineering.- Part VII: Clinical Post-Deadline Papers.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- In this book, research and development trends of physics, engineering, mathematics and computer sciences in biomedical engineering are presented. Contributions from industry, clinics, universities and research labs with foci on medical imaging (CT, MRT, US, PET, SPECT etc.), medical image processing (segmentation, registration, visualization etc.), computer-assisted surgery (medical robotics, navigation), biomechanics (motion analysis, accident research, computer in sports, ergonomics etc.), biomedical optics (OCT, soft-tissue optics, optical monitoring etc.) and laser medicine (tissue ablation, gas analytics, topometry etc.) give insight to recent engineering, clinical and mathematical studies.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Biomedical engineering.
- Publication date
- Springer proceedings in physics ; 114
- Also available on the World Wide Web.
- 9783540687634 (hbk.)
- 3540687637 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: